* Same one used in Talia's class *
- HIC's Nut Milk Bag for straining, draining, sieving and filtering out pulp and skins while allowing liquids to flow through
- Made from washable and reusable fabric with a 20-diameter nominal mesh count and weight 22-grams per square meter; bag measures 11-inches x 9-inches
- Easily make silky homemade almond milk and cashew milk without any pulp or bits of debris
- Strain nut milks, fresh-squeezed juices, jellies, steeped herbs, and grains for homebrew craft beer infused oil and vinegar, mulled cider, and more
- Heat safe to 248-degrees Fahrenheit; easy to use; rinse clean or machine washable for easy cleanup
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!